If you have items for our Community Bulletin
Board, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
Noteworthy items include awards, changes of address, job postings and
other announcements. Due to space limitations, we are unable to include
Chief Executive Officer
Meals on Wheels of Northampton County
The Board of Meals on Wheels of Northampton County seeks an experienced, ambitious and mission-conscious Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who can build upon MOW-NC’s history of a nurturing and vibrant organization.
The CEO is responsible for providing the vision and leadership that enables the organization to achieve its goals and sustain its mission. A future focused, innovative leadership mindset will be critical to the growth and success of Meals on Wheels-NC. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated level of comfort managing through change at all levels of an organization with diverse stakeholders.
Leadership & Management:
Implement, administer and direct the daily operations of the organization. Provide leadership and direction for a qualified staff and team.
- Set and exude high ethical standards and hold others accountable for conduct
- Embrace and positively react to change. Motivate and develop staff to embrace a constructive response to change.
- Prioritize and balance the needs of the organization by championing flexibility.
- Anticipate and be proactive to meet the demands of a changing landscape.
Collaborate effectively with the Board of Directors.
- Work closely with the Board Chair to define and actualize the strategic vision of the organization.
- Keep the Board informed by providing detailed reports and attending board meetings.
- Work with the board committees to ensure that the board directives and policies are linked with the regular agency activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in a management role including managing a staff, budget and reporting responsibilities.
- Significant non-profit work experience; a familiarity with community resources and the healthcare system in the Lehigh Valley are preferred. An understanding of the special needs of seniors is strongly desired, but not necessary.
- Local community ties and knowledge of funding sources within the Lehigh Valley. Demonstrated success with fund raising in a non-profit setting.
- Mission-oriented, hands-on individual with the ability to manage change, integrate teams, organize tasks, manage time, set priorities, and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner to staff, volunteers, board members, community members, and other stakeholders. Comfortable speaking to a variety of audiences.
- BS/BA degree. Masters is preferred.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, database and internet applications.
Salary & benefits: Competitive and commensurate with education and experience
View FULL JOB PROFILE
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a letter, resume with a summary of demonstrable accomplishments and salary requirements to: CEOsearchLV@gmail.com
Electronic submissions. No phone calls please
Deadline for submission is February 9, 2018
Foundations Community Partnership Announces: FCP Conversations Online: Bucks County Non-Profit Leaders
We’re delighted to announce the launch of “FCP Conversations Online” a new digital broadcast series!
Each Conversation Online features a non-profit leader in Bucks County. The purpose of the broadcast is to educate the community about today’s issues, local programs that are making a difference, and how anyone can be part of the solution.
Click on the “listen” to jump to our Youtube channel or view the latest interviews below! Once you’re there, be sure to click on “subscribe” so you won’t miss an episode!
Numerous nonprofits have indicated to us that they are in search of Board members with various backgrounds. If you have an interest in joining a Board, please let the Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management know and we will help to match you up with a nonprofit whose mission you are interested in.